The holidays are almost upon us and I know that 90% of folks are still scurrying around for those last minute gifts and goodies.
So – we’re putting together the space – providing the live music and festive atmosphere – and making available lots of good wine, beer, and specialty drinks.
What do we need? Makers, crafters, and cool people who have wicked nifty things to sell and share.
Here’s what we hope to create for a couple of hours on Film Row:
We don’t have quite a splendid square on Film Row – but we do have a humongous tent behind the DC on Film Row courtyard that has lighting and heat. Yes, heat!
On the music side of things, OKC’s G3 will be playing rock & roll music in the tent.
– fresh baked peppermint bark popcorn (will smell and taste delicious) – Gold Plated
– toffee and cannoli cream dip with pie crusts – Gold Plated
– cranberry cookies – FoodieRobots
– Strong Tonic Brioche Bread Pudding – FoodieRobots
– Chocolate Cake with Blood Orange hand whipped cream – FoodieRobots
– Chocolate Toffee – FoodieRobots
– Wallycado Caramels – FoodieRobots
We need you! We need your cool stuff! We need tables filled with creative and innovative wares that people need to buy. Like table cloth, fruit stand, kitchen things, or even the girls and women might be looking for gold necklaces. Best of all — it is a free spot for you to set up and sell. No commissions due. No charges for table space. Just bring your stuff and show up – the rest is on us.
Come and hang out with us on Friday December 20th from 6 until 9pm. Sell your stuff. Buy other folk’s stuff. Drink drinks. Be merry. Most importantly – have fun and grab a little holiday cheer before the last mad dash into Christmas and New Year begins.
If you would like to join us – there is a couple ways to let us know:
- Fill out the inquiry form and give us your details.
- Call Doug, Michelle, or Julie at 405-607-8600.
- Yell at us on Twitter or message us through Facebook —> @dcfilmrow, @douglassorocco, @mllander for both.
- Email Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
We really hope you’ll join us for what will become a holiday tradition in OKC.
Confirmed makers/crafters as of 12/17/2013:
- Bisby Candles
- Kahoy Studios (paper and wood crafted goods)
- Wallycado Caramels
- FoodieRobobts Holiday Hop Card Stocking Stuffers
- GoodJuJu (hand salves & lip balms)
- Sweet Prairie Home (certified MIO fudge)
- FeetSuites (luxurious feet warmers/socks)
- Pink Zebra (scents & perfumes)
- Megan’s Gems (handmade jewelry)
- Dark Faery Subculture
- Loot Kittenz
- Sewing with Squeak (handmade women’s and children’s accessories)
- Darci Lenker (stuffed animals and monsters)
- James Rogers Glass Works (stained glass windows & housewares)
- MaysLee Creations (Native American beadwork and jewelry)
- Ment Apparel (clothing)
- Frame Worthy Designs
- The Riley Group
- Jolie Angel Designs (children’s clothing & accessories boutique)
- Elizabeth Morris (Jamberry nails & upcycled leather cuff bracelets)
- Cindy Manning (Grace Adele purses, clutches, jewelry, scarfs)
- Custom Club Cuff (cuff-style wrist wallets, soaps, jewelry, and other fun crafty things)
- Ali-Kat and Friends Wonder Market (little girl tutus,lotions, candles, hair bows, macrame, scarves and soaps)
- Otherwhen Oddities (steampunk jewelry, hats and accessories)
- Miss Burlesque by Adèle Wolf (vintage items mostly from 1940-60s including jewelry, handbags, furs, fenton glass and other collectables)
- Robin Duncan (jewelry in silver as well as copper)
- Bearded Leathers (leather cuffs, wallets, coasters, koozies and the like)
- Taylor Clark (artistic clothing and accessories)
- Silverstar by Design (hand crafted one of a kind necklaces, hip bags, hair clips, earrings, and lots of other cool and funky items)
- LaDonna Gipson (frames created to motivate the heart)
- Rubiel Art (abstract acrylic paintings)
- Literati Press (subculture press out of Edmond publishing comics and fiction)
- Always Greener (synthetic grass (not that kind…))
- Elizabeth Dowds (knitted exquisites)
- Charlotte Eades (embroidery)
- Joan Clarke (clever containers)